Rupert Sanderson is a growing and dynamically expanding luxury shoe business. Our success is built on hiring and developing the best people. We are always interested in receiving applications from creative people who love to work for a luxury fashion company.
We are always on the lookout for bright and creative team players so if you have a general enquiry or would like to intern with us please send your interest to us at email@example.com
PositionsStock Controller & E-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant Full Timeand Retail (London based Boutique)
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries ensuring all stock is accounted for accurately.
- Stock rotation. Ensuring a smooth transition between seasons.
- Monthly stock take and organisation of the stock room.
- Packing on a daily basis all web orders ready for prompt delivery and processing of the sales.
- Responding to online inquiries, communicating with customers by email and phone.
- Develop a good relationship with our team and customers, share feedback on sales with colleagues and the Store Manager.
- Cover Holiday.
Skills and experience:
-At least two years experience in fashion or luxury retail goods.
-Must be energetic and prepared for heavy duty work i.e. lifting heavy quantities of stock.
-Strong communication skills and good knowledge of sales, reliable and punctual.
-Excellent written and verbal English essential