Rupert Sanderson is a growing and dynamically expanding luxury shoe business. Our success is built on hiring and developing the best people. We are always interested in receiving applications from creative people who love to work for a luxury fashion company.
We have specific roles and opportunities. Please see below for details on our current vacancies and how to apply.
We are currently seeking a full-time Store Manager for full Maternity cover at our Mayfair Boutique. The successful applicant must have previous managerial experience, working within Luxury Fashion Retail. In return our company will be offering a competitive Salary and a fantastic opportunity to join a luxury brand that offers incredible hands on experience. To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Key Responsibilities:• Responsible for the day to day running and managing of a luxury Boutique.
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered in order to drive business, increase sales and achieve monthly targets.
• Maintaining the extensive client database by regular contact with top clients and building new relationships with new clients to help increase customer loyalty and footfall.
• Ensure that all required retail reporting is completed and submitted on a daily and monthly basis in a timely and accurate manor, monitoring budgets and targets.
• Actively pursuing business opportunities via promotional activities, arranging and hosting exclusive in-store client events and seeking out new ways of obtaining new customers.
• Responsible for the seasonal shop buy in line with budgets and having a strong understanding of your clients' needs and direct competitors.
• Delivering high visual standards across the store, rotating stock, producing seasonal window displays and installing new campaign visuals.
• Responding to and dealing with any customer complaints and compliments in a professional and timely fashion.
• Liaising with production to arrange and process special orders and ‘Made to Order’ pieces for existing clients and new customers.
• Assessing best sellers and placing re-orders of stock for both seasonal styles and classics to maximise sales and profit.
• Making crucial decisions on in-store promotions, seasonal sale and new season launch dates and pricing.
• Sending out weekly digital marketing emails to clients.
• Giving feed back to the design and wholesale team on seasonal best sellers to ensure store sell through rates can be maximised.
• Recruitment, product training and development of staff.
• Working closely with the E-commerce team and assisting with E-commerce customer enquiries, orders and maintenance of stock levels when needed.
• Assisting in some aspects of stock control duties, unpacking and checking off deliveries and the changing over of stock seasonally.
• Monitoring stock levels and submitting relevant paperwork for stock movements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:• At least 1 year’s managerial experience within Luxury retail.
• Must have proven ability to drive a business and maintain a good client base.
• Must have experience of CRM.
• Experience working within a small Boutique environment managing all processes within the store.
• Passion, knowledge and understanding of Luxury Fashion.
• Proven experience working with targets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to prioritise and multi-task whilst maintaining a calm and professional demeanour.
• Must be computer literate and have experience of MS Office (Word, Excel) and CRM programs.
We are always on the lookout for bright and creative team players so if you have a general enquiry or would like to intern with us please send your interest to us at firstname.lastname@example.org