Rupert Sanderson is a growing and dynamically expanding luxury shoe business. Our success is built on hiring and developing the best people. We are always interested in receiving applications from creative people who love to work for a luxury fashion company.
We have specific roles and opportunities. Please see below for details on our current vacancies and how to apply.
We are always on the lookout for bright and creative team players so if you have a general enquiry or would like to intern with us please send your interest to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PositionsPart-Time experienced Stockroom-Assistant for E-Commerce Fulfillment and Retail (London based Boutique)
- Unpacking and checking off deliveries ensuring all stock is accounted for accurately.
- Stock rotation. Ensuring a smooth transition between seasons.
- Monthly stock take and organisation of the stock room.
- Packing on a daily basis all web orders ready for prompt delivery and processing of the sales.
- Responding to online inquiries, communicating with customers by email and phone.
- Develop a good relationship with our team and customers, share feedback on sales with colleagues and the Store Manager.
- Cover Holiday time for full time staff.
Skills and experience:
-At least two years experience in fashion or luxury retail goods.
-Must be energetic and prepared for heavy duty work i.e. lifting heavy quantities of stock.
-Strong communication skills and good knowledge of sales, reliable and punctual.
-Excellent written and verbal English essential
Part-time Sales Assistant
We are looking to hire a part-time Sales Assistant to work every Saturday.
Your main roll will be to act as the face of the brand, providing exceptional customer service in order to maintain our existing client base and build upon creating new ones.
To ensure that there is both a friendly and vibrant atmosphere within the store, sharing product knowledge and customer feedback within our close knit team so to improve customer service and in turn drive sales in order to hit monthly targets.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working within in a luxury boutique environment, flexible with working the occasional week day if colleagues are away on holiday or for special client evening events, and who considers themselves to be a highly focused team player, that works well under pressure and who is not afraid to share their creative eye and ideas in terms of keeping the store visually exciting and impeccably clean and tidy.
Please send your CV to us at email@example.com